Training Program - On
Managing Investments for Wealth Creation
This program is targeted to equip
participant for creating wealth by managing investments using a
scientific approach focused on long-term wealth creating by overcoming
the psychological issues of greed and fear associated with investments.
- Investment environment and dynamics of investments.
- Understanding equity investments: P/E ratio, Indexing, myth of
timing the market etc.
- Understanding science of investment to overcome Fear-Greed trap
- Comparing investment alternatives based on Return, Risk,
Maturity, Liquidity and Tax treatmen
- Understanding process of individual risk profiling and strategic
- Creating wealth beyond market cycles using Rupee cost averaging
(SIP) & Value Averaging (STP)
- Importance of goal based financial planning using insurance,
ULIPs, mutual funds, ETFs, Real Estate, Gold and alternative
- Case Study on a comprehensive cash flow based financial planning
for wealth creation
- Anyone who is interested in his own financial well being by
managing his investment in a systematic manner.
- Employees of banks handling wealth management and investment
- Stock brokers and employees of brokerage houses who want to turn
themselves into financial supermarket
- Graduates in any discipline who wants to make their career in
the area of Investment & wealth management
- HNIs, house wives and any individual who wants to learn about
Duration and Timing
One Day . 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Rs. 7,500.00 + 10.30% (Service Tax +
Education Cess) per participant, inclusive of tuition fee, study
material and lunch.